Will Franco
  • Efficiency Manager, VRMB

My Chat with a $4 Billion AI About Matt Landau

In my exploration of AI, I asked Pi about Matt Landau and VRMB. Pi's response was insightful and nuanced (screen-recording below).

Pi's voice is about a 1-second delayed. That's why you see the lag time from when I text and Pi's voice starts.

What's your take on Matt Landau and VRMB's impact in the vacation rental industry? How would you characterize Matt's innovative spirit and the essence of VRMB?

Last edited:
In my exploration of AI, I asked Pi about Matt Landau and VRMB. Pi's response was insightful and nuanced (screen-recording below).

Pi's voice is about a 1-second delayed. That's why you see the lag time from when I text and Pi's voice starts.

What's your take on Matt Landau and VRMB's impact in the vacation rental industry? How would you characterize Matt's innovative spirit and the essence of VRMB?

Helpful Info
  • Pi: Web, iOS, Android
  • Pi is a product of InflectionAI, a company that has successfully raised $1.5B and boasts a valuation of $4B [Bay Area Times's Generative AI Unicorns Database].
  • Pi has the capability to discuss breaking news and current events. For instance, you could say, "I read about X in the news, please tell me more about the situation." Thanks to its call-enabled feature, you can ask questions through a Bluetooth headset while keeping your phone in your pocket.
What an incredible response. You couldn't ask for a better response/endorsement and it is 100% accurate.

About the author

Back